Hon. Joseph A. Ugheoke
Ministry of Minerals, Oil & Gas
Date of Birth: 24th December, 1964.
Academic Qualification: BSc, MSc, LLB
- Project Management
- Community Outreach
- Public Relation
- Intellectual Argument
- MD/CEO Joehenz Associates
- Legislator, Edo State House of Assembly, 1992-1993
- Asst. General Manager Operation, Edo State Transport Service 2000-2007
- Executive Chairman, Etsako Central L.G.A.,2007-2010.
- Hon. Commissioner, Ministry of Lands and Survey, 2015-2016
Hobbies: Golf, Badminton,Billiard and Snooker
Vision & Mission: Actualization of the Vision and Mission of the Ministry of Minerals, Oiland Gas
Vision: To harness all available Solid Mineral and Petroleum Resources for the overall development of the State with particular reference to mineral producing Communities thereby making Edo state a core oil and mineral producing State
Mission: to facilitate the implementation of government policies in revenue generation from Solid minerals including oil and gas and for infrastructure development and job creation from the exploitation of solid mineral, oil and gas for the people of the State.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org