ADMINISTRATION AND SUPPLIES
- Handles all Administrative matters of the Ministry.
- Helps to service the various Departments in matters relating to Administrative functions.
DONOR AGENCIES AND EXTERNAL INTERVENTION
- To mobilize resources and source for more funds from Donor Partners to finance the State Budget.
- Coordinates and tracks the implementation of technical assistance for the State.
- Articulates the State Recurrent and Capital Estimates.
- Issuance of release warrant for all capital expenditure.
- Secretariat of the State Budget Review Committee.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
- Handles all financial matters in trust for the Ministry.
- Articulation of short, medium and long term development plans for Edo State.
- Co-ordination of State Development Agenda.
- Formulation of policy on capital project proposals for sustainable socio-economic and environmental development.
- Analysis of feasibility studies/investment proposals for techno-economic viability.
- Liaises with the National Planning commission on Development issues.
MONITORING AND EVALUATION UNIT
- Monitors State and Local Government Capital projects.
- Inspects, appraises and values State projects.
- Appraises budgetary performance with acceptable parameters and presents report.
- Prepares monitoring and evaluation reports based on findings during the budget implementation process.
CENTRAL RESEARCH AND STATISTIC
- Collection, collation and analysis of data
- Production and dissemination of Statistical Information (Data) in Edo State.
- Oversees and co-ordinates the State Statistical System (SSS)